- Mon, 12:42: RT @LOLGOP: It's all the sturdy jaw and 250+ executions. MT @nationaljournal It's tough not to find Rick Perry charming http://t.co/iDo1z6x…
- Mon, 15:54: Thought I had Ebola symptoms, turned out it was Taco Bell reflux.
- Mon, 17:19: RT @LOLGOP: Republicans are denying 5 million Americans Ebola prevention services*. *Medicaid expansion
- Mon, 17:45: RT @LOLGOP: Some say the War on Whites but I prefer the War of Northern Aggression.
- Mon, 21:46: RT @darth: #WarOnWhites http://t.co/QZ3wk91TgQ
- Mon, 22:14: RT @LOLGOP: Weird how the War on White People is leaving millions of minorities (and whites) without the Medicaid expansion they deserve.
- Tue, 06:10: Sometimes I awake to messages from God like "Do good today", "I'm a figment of your imagination" or "Let's get nachos!"
- Tue, 09:17: RT @robdelaney: My wife is annoying me, but like a lot. Is this Ebola?
- Tue, 10:30: RT @LOLGOP: The real risk of accepting refugees is that their children could become Republican Senators who are cruel to refugees.
Fri, 13:19: RT @ joshgondelman: This is (in my opinion) one of the most fun things @ SHODesusAndMero has ever done. Please enjoy (among other…
Thu, 15:18: RT @ OhNoSheTwitnt: “I hate looking at homeless people” they whined, as they boarded their respective diamond-encrusted private…
Wed, 13:02: RT @ hellolanemoore: I just want you to know that because of how supportive you've all been so far, i've started emailing…