- Sat, 12:58: RT @maggiepolitico: Sotomayor and Clinton. She says she'll read Clinton's book. "you better! I read yours!" Clinton said. http://t.co/Xm3QL…
- Sat, 21:48: The most productive thing I did today was laundry. I am pretty happy with that.
- Sat, 21:59: RT @MykaFox: God chose me but I swiped left.
- Sat, 22:02: Alright, I also fought the Third Reich in an alternate time stream circa 1964. Ending the global domination by the Nazis is important work.
- Sat, 23:38: Nothing like the soothing sounds of your neighbors having awkward sounding shower sex after midnight.
- Sun, 09:03: One day I'll stop wondering what life might have been like if he hadn't been an abusive addict. #RealFathersDayFeels
- Sun, 11:35: RT @julieklausner: I'm going to buy ten Fudgy the Whale ice cream cakes that say Casey Kasem is Dead and give them to my dad.
- Sun, 11:51: RT @Katie_Speak: Anybody else have the family where there's absolutely no right thing to do? #RealFathersDayFeels
Thu, 12:16: RT @ GailSimone: I don't think you can be a true Star Wars fan if you don't know who Revan is. https://t.co/gq2AISD33K Thu,…
Thu, 09:15: RT @ TheDailyShow: “We’re not dealing with bad apples, we’re dealing with a rotten tree.” Trevor addresses Daunte Wright, Caron…
Wed, 08:38: RT @ ParkerMolloy: I make fun of certain Times columnists for writing variations of the same article over and over, but this is a…