- Sat, 12:58: RT @maggiepolitico: Sotomayor and Clinton. She says she'll read Clinton's book. "you better! I read yours!" Clinton said. http://t.co/Xm3QL…
- Sat, 21:48: The most productive thing I did today was laundry. I am pretty happy with that.
- Sat, 21:59: RT @MykaFox: God chose me but I swiped left.
- Sat, 22:02: Alright, I also fought the Third Reich in an alternate time stream circa 1964. Ending the global domination by the Nazis is important work.
- Sat, 23:38: Nothing like the soothing sounds of your neighbors having awkward sounding shower sex after midnight.
- Sun, 09:03: One day I'll stop wondering what life might have been like if he hadn't been an abusive addict. #RealFathersDayFeels
- Sun, 11:35: RT @julieklausner: I'm going to buy ten Fudgy the Whale ice cream cakes that say Casey Kasem is Dead and give them to my dad.
- Sun, 11:51: RT @Katie_Speak: Anybody else have the family where there's absolutely no right thing to do? #RealFathersDayFeels
Fri, 09:11: RT @ JohnFugelsang: Dear Democrats: This level of hysteria shows just how terrified the GOP is that white people are going to…
Sun, 04:05: RT @ NoLieWithBTC: Lauren Boebert's restaurant received a $233,305 PPP check and she receives a $174,000 taxpayer-funded salary.
Fri, 14:00: We can all agree that @ RealDeanCain is the Superman that shows up from Wish.