- Sat, 12:58: RT @maggiepolitico: Sotomayor and Clinton. She says she'll read Clinton's book. "you better! I read yours!" Clinton said. http://t.co/Xm3QL…
- Sat, 21:48: The most productive thing I did today was laundry. I am pretty happy with that.
- Sat, 21:59: RT @MykaFox: God chose me but I swiped left.
- Sat, 22:02: Alright, I also fought the Third Reich in an alternate time stream circa 1964. Ending the global domination by the Nazis is important work.
- Sat, 23:38: Nothing like the soothing sounds of your neighbors having awkward sounding shower sex after midnight.
- Sun, 09:03: One day I'll stop wondering what life might have been like if he hadn't been an abusive addict. #RealFathersDayFeels
- Sun, 11:35: RT @julieklausner: I'm going to buy ten Fudgy the Whale ice cream cakes that say Casey Kasem is Dead and give them to my dad.
- Sun, 11:51: RT @Katie_Speak: Anybody else have the family where there's absolutely no right thing to do? #RealFathersDayFeels
Fri, 08:52: RT @ DougJBalloon: The new Wes Anderson movie is drawing mixed reviews from critics. Here's why that's bad news for Joe Biden.
Fri, 12:18: RT @ MikeDrucker: By age 30 you should: 1. Take car 2. Go to mum’s 3. Kill Phil (sorry) 4. Grab Liz 5. Go to the Winchester 6. Have…
Fri, 10:25: RT @ mmpadellan: Nobody: Not a single living soul: The former guy: "I'm not into golden showers." 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Fri, 10:31: RT @…