- Tue, 12:47: Uber: for those occasions when you need the douchiest cab company on Earth. http://t.co/Gr98dbij9D
- Tue, 18:24: What's the polite way to tell someone singing on the train to themselves that their voice makes Jesus want to punch them?
- Tue, 20:45: RT @JamesWCoker: #myNYPD http://t.co/shS2Y6HmNc
- Tue, 20:47: RT @mollyknefel: That's me reaching towards my brother (and @CSMuncyPhoto on the ground) #myNYPD http://t.co/4MiTKWOB14
- Tue, 22:43: There is no God. Sorry everyone. http://t.co/qRrNR1YQ28
Sun, 17:56: RT @ kathbarbadoro: matt damon is from boston. when he said he was retiring the f slur from his vocabulary he meant he was hanging…
Fri, 09:11: RT @ JohnFugelsang: Dear Democrats: This level of hysteria shows just how terrified the GOP is that white people are going to…
Sun, 04:05: RT @ NoLieWithBTC: Lauren Boebert's restaurant received a $233,305 PPP check and she receives a $174,000 taxpayer-funded salary.