- Sat, 13:12: Been thinking a lot about shows I've been to over the years. There are a lot of artists that I would love to see more often.
- Sat, 13:13: In 2003, I saw @buck65 in Lawrence, KS perform for 20 people. He spun records & sang at the same time. One of my top ten shows of all time.
- Sat, 13:16: Don't recall when but I saw NIN perform a stadium show in KC from the floor. A stoic Native American stood by us unphased the whole show.
- Sat, 13:18: Caught @therealelp at The Granada on the I'll Sleep When You're Dead tour. Goddamn Producto, that was a good time.
- Sat, 13:24: The first time I saw @TheDecemberists, the venue maybe held 150. There were at least 200 nerds crammed in there. My butt got grabbed.
Sat, 07:56: RT @ mlstrat: i’ll die on this hill: the ability to explain a complex subject in accessible terms is one of the greatest markers of…
Wed, 12:49: RT @ DougJBalloon: Our model now shows a 90% chance that Nate Silver is a moron. Wed, 12:53: RT @ LuxAlptraum: You know that…
Tue, 13:56: RT @ LightsCameraPod: The Norm Macdonald "moth Joke," one of the greatest jokes every told on television. https://t.co/daC9oPVPsU…