- Mon, 12:44: Kansas State Senate decides their GOP overlords are more important than the idiots who elected them. http://t.co/XRLB6bkTZG
- Mon, 16:15: If you want to get beat up a lot, I know just the gym... http://t.co/j4hsCoWEp9
- Mon, 19:19: Making movies at Kauffman Studios. http://t.co/It4nSZ08rp
- Mon, 20:19: I'm glad that no one I know is watching True Detective who might spoil it for me. I've got antlers to strap to the person who does.
- Mon, 20:20: RT @MaraWritesStuff: I'm thankful every day my parents never tried to be my friends.
- Tue, 06:49: If you were surprised to see it snowing this morning, you clearly haven't gotten the message yet. WINTER WILL NEVER END.
- Tue, 07:34: Standing on the crowded platform with your oversized umbrella open to block the snowfall? I hope you get bedbugs.
Sun, 17:56: RT @ kathbarbadoro: matt damon is from boston. when he said he was retiring the f slur from his vocabulary he meant he was hanging…
Fri, 09:11: RT @ JohnFugelsang: Dear Democrats: This level of hysteria shows just how terrified the GOP is that white people are going to…
Sun, 04:05: RT @ NoLieWithBTC: Lauren Boebert's restaurant received a $233,305 PPP check and she receives a $174,000 taxpayer-funded salary.