- Sat, 14:40: RT @Disalmanac: Today in 1932, John Williams was born. He wrote the music for "Jaws," "Star Wars," and the surprisingly unsuccessful "Shark…
- Sat, 14:44: My life is a country western song in Spanish played during the credits of a sci-fi movie no one likes. Or Kid A. Same difference.
- Sun, 02:07: Oh hey Astoria, I'm back inside of you! Did you mi...no? Not even a little? Sigh.
- Sun, 09:01: RT @LOLGOP: Evidence Mounting that Scott Walker Campaign Is at Center of Criminal Probe http://t.co/rvQeo8W0Zm
- Sun, 10:54: RT @allisonkilkenny: WV government and water company officials continue to deny link between chemical detected at schools and sickness http…
- Sun, 11:37: RT @HAlanScott: Nigerian gays are being killed by the gov't. But it's cool, go ahead & read about the Kardashians. http://t.co/Muwg27xPBp
- Sun, 11:53: Nothing memorializes the wholesale slaughter of a people like a moving ice skating routine. http://t.co/OyDpd2O0Tf
Fri, 08:52: RT @ DougJBalloon: The new Wes Anderson movie is drawing mixed reviews from critics. Here's why that's bad news for Joe Biden.
Fri, 12:18: RT @ MikeDrucker: By age 30 you should: 1. Take car 2. Go to mum’s 3. Kill Phil (sorry) 4. Grab Liz 5. Go to the Winchester 6. Have…
Fri, 10:25: RT @ mmpadellan: Nobody: Not a single living soul: The former guy: "I'm not into golden showers." 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Fri, 10:31: RT @…