- Tue, 14:26: The farm bill has finally been passed. SNAP is still getting boned, taking $8 billion from those who need it most. America!
- Tue, 14:39: I haven't heard anyone complain about Obamacare lately. Am I having a stroke?
- Tue, 15:34: MSNBC airs such a weird batch of ads. Catheters, testosterone meds, propaganda for Exxon. Who are their audience, the nearly dead?
- Tue, 17:27: Is it nap time yet?
- Wed, 04:41: Listening to the snowfall is far less relaxing than rainfall. The crackle of crystals sounds like everything is slowly burning.
- Wed, 04:56: Just as I was about to fall back asleep, the radiators began their hissing and gnashing of pipes to fend off the ice flames.
- Wed, 07:21: Read up on the conditions in Sochi. The Olympic athletes deserve medals if they simply manage to survive living in that cesspool.
- Wed, 09:22: RT @JohnFugelsang: CVS to stop selling tobacco, which will cost them $2Billion per year in profits. Why does this business hate business?
- Wed, 09:22: RT @CVSCaremarkFYI: CEO Merlo: The sale of tobacco products is inconsistent w/ our purpose of helping people on their path to better health…
Fri, 12:18: RT @ MikeDrucker: By age 30 you should: 1. Take car 2. Go to mum’s 3. Kill Phil (sorry) 4. Grab Liz 5. Go to the Winchester 6. Have…
Fri, 10:25: RT @ mmpadellan: Nobody: Not a single living soul: The former guy: "I'm not into golden showers." 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Fri, 10:31: RT @…
Tue, 18:29: RT @ OhNoSheTwitnt: If Dean Cain is mad about Superman being bisexual we should probably make a gay Hercules and a trans Chachi…