- Tue, 14:26: The farm bill has finally been passed. SNAP is still getting boned, taking $8 billion from those who need it most. America!
- Tue, 14:39: I haven't heard anyone complain about Obamacare lately. Am I having a stroke?
- Tue, 15:34: MSNBC airs such a weird batch of ads. Catheters, testosterone meds, propaganda for Exxon. Who are their audience, the nearly dead?
- Tue, 17:27: Is it nap time yet?
- Wed, 04:41: Listening to the snowfall is far less relaxing than rainfall. The crackle of crystals sounds like everything is slowly burning.
- Wed, 04:56: Just as I was about to fall back asleep, the radiators began their hissing and gnashing of pipes to fend off the ice flames.
- Wed, 07:21: Read up on the conditions in Sochi. The Olympic athletes deserve medals if they simply manage to survive living in that cesspool.
- Wed, 09:22: RT @JohnFugelsang: CVS to stop selling tobacco, which will cost them $2Billion per year in profits. Why does this business hate business?
- Wed, 09:22: RT @CVSCaremarkFYI: CEO Merlo: The sale of tobacco products is inconsistent w/ our purpose of helping people on their path to better health…
Thu, 12:16: RT @ GailSimone: I don't think you can be a true Star Wars fan if you don't know who Revan is. https://t.co/gq2AISD33K Thu,…
Thu, 09:15: RT @ TheDailyShow: “We’re not dealing with bad apples, we’re dealing with a rotten tree.” Trevor addresses Daunte Wright, Caron…
Wed, 08:38: RT @ ParkerMolloy: I make fun of certain Times columnists for writing variations of the same article over and over, but this is a…