- Sun, 12:46: The urge to throw my arms up and scream like I'm on a coaster hits me every time I'm at Regal. http://t.co/y6t5vAyj9b
- Sun, 14:58: Fine, The Wolverine was actually really good and I didn't hate it like the XMen trilogy and the first Wolvie flick.
- Sun, 17:23: How does anyone take Law & Order UK seriously when John Munch hasn't guest starred on it yet?
- Sun, 19:33: RT @stevenoh88: Fox News: Muslim religious scholar can't write about Jesus but clueless old white men can write laws on women's reproductiv…
- Mon, 09:11: Weird, the first day as a real employee seems the same as every day I had as a temp. Yay for gainful employment!
- Mon, 11:27: "Authorities said the operation, which took investigators to race tracks and truck stops..." Gross Amurikans. http://t.co/AD9NNaoGwu
Fri, 08:52: RT @ DougJBalloon: The new Wes Anderson movie is drawing mixed reviews from critics. Here's why that's bad news for Joe Biden.
Fri, 12:18: RT @ MikeDrucker: By age 30 you should: 1. Take car 2. Go to mum’s 3. Kill Phil (sorry) 4. Grab Liz 5. Go to the Winchester 6. Have…
Fri, 10:25: RT @ mmpadellan: Nobody: Not a single living soul: The former guy: "I'm not into golden showers." 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Fri, 10:31: RT @…