- Tue, 17:39: Wait, Stringer Bell pilots a giant robot to fight Cloverfield? Well now I totally don't care about Pacific Rim even more.
- Wed, 08:41: A herd of fannypackers kept a chunk of people pinned in my train car this morning while they grazed on egg mcmuffins. It's summer!
- Wed, 08:50: If men could get abortions, @robdelaney posits that we'd be getting awesome abortion centers. http://t.co/eiY39OLemW
- Wed, 11:12: When a Japanese businessman offers you $300 for the dirty boxers you're wearing, it's bad etiquette to decline.
- Wed, 11:13: RT @Disalmanac: UPDATE: If 50 Cent were a woman, he'd only be 37 Cent.
- Wed, 11:24: I can only pray this many people will leave NYC this weekend. http://t.co/HJ3QKW9Wy9
Sat, 07:56: RT @ mlstrat: i’ll die on this hill: the ability to explain a complex subject in accessible terms is one of the greatest markers of…
Wed, 12:49: RT @ DougJBalloon: Our model now shows a 90% chance that Nate Silver is a moron. Wed, 12:53: RT @ LuxAlptraum: You know that…
Tue, 13:56: RT @ LightsCameraPod: The Norm Macdonald "moth Joke," one of the greatest jokes every told on television. https://t.co/daC9oPVPsU…