- Tue, 12:43: Not living in KC means never again having a wild turkey attack me when I leave for work. Hopefully.
- Tue, 12:47: RT @BenariLee: Uh, no thanks, JC Penny. I don't think I want your HITLER teapot. http://t.co/8IH7pbYCSW
- Tue, 13:41: It's the fourth Tuesday of the month which means its time for @ShrinkShow at @UCBTheatreEast! http://t.co/oZCvBPvuyK
- Tue, 13:49: Apparently Todd in HR is only qualified to identify sexual harrassment, not to identify STDs. That was awkward.
- Tue, 15:28: Do you think Amish women wish they could use dryer sheets so their clothes can smell like fresh breezes and flowers?
- Tue, 18:51: Get your sexy butts into a seat at @UCBTheatreEast for The Big Shrink! Join us after for boozery in @HotChicksRoom!
- Tue, 19:32: All the dead kids in this lazy river look the same. @ShrinkShow
- Tue, 19:51: It takes two, baby. And Sharon. And some animals. And me. @ShrinkShow http://t.co/bgcZnR78YK
- Wed, 08:57: Gay marriage becomes legal in her state so Rep. Bachmann won't run for reelection. Very suspicious. Anyone checked on her hubby lately?
- Wed, 10:05: The prospect of a new Nine Inch Nails album used to excite me. Now? Meh.
Fri, 09:11: RT @ JohnFugelsang: Dear Democrats: This level of hysteria shows just how terrified the GOP is that white people are going to…
Sun, 04:05: RT @ NoLieWithBTC: Lauren Boebert's restaurant received a $233,305 PPP check and she receives a $174,000 taxpayer-funded salary.
Fri, 14:00: We can all agree that @ RealDeanCain is the Superman that shows up from Wish.