- Thu, 08:39: RT @LOLGOP: The George W. Bush Library opening on Take Your Kids to Work Day should remind us that not all kids can do their parents' jobs.
- Thu, 08:53: RT @jbrinke0: Why is this still a thing? http://t.co/WaJLDBOHet
- Thu, 09:21: RT @FakeMTA: For every $100 given to Zach Braff's Kickstarter, the G will be closed one more weekend a year. #Kickstopper
- Thu, 10:10: There is a madness inside of us all, some of us just deal with it better than the elderly lady who shoved me on the N this morning. Jerk.
- Thu, 10:26: Anyone caught with pretzels in the Bush Library will be water boarded by Cheney personally.
- Thu, 10:48: Are they opening the Bush Library because Laura needs to go back to work to support them?
- Thu, 10:58: Backers of Zach Braff's Kickstarter will be packed into a starship and shot into the sun. PRAISE JESUS.
- Thu, 11:03: The Bush library will have the most extensive collection of Mel Gibson movies outside of North Korea. #RIPKimJongIl
Sun, 18:52: RT @ JasonKander: My liberal friends and I talk mostly about sports. Pete, your “real American” friends sound lame. Mon,…
Sat, 04:17: RT @ smartstatistic: I would love to have been unburdened with issues of race as an 8 year old but I was too busy having white kids…
Thu, 04:56: RT @ powellnyt: “His face was in your windshield, Jason. Think about that,” a detective told South Dakota Attorney General Jason…