- Wed, 12:49: RT @RubinReport: Senate offices cleared of suspicious packages. Now just the usual shady characters remain.
- Wed, 13:29: RT @LOLGOP: I'M NOT SAYING TED NUGENT IS THE SUSPECT. Just remember what he said a year ago. http://t.co/tJAuKw8MR6
- Wed, 14:18: CNN now reporting that it was Mr. Bickers, the abandoned amusement park owner. Or not. STAY TUNED! Please. #thanksCNN #criminalnewsnetwork
- Wed, 14:38: Opting to spend the rest of the afternoon listening to Eyedea & Abilities's "By The Throat" album instead of news.
- Wed, 16:06: Good job on being useless, Congress. Are you looking for a job at CNN?
- Wed, 16:08: RT @MikeDrucker: Today the Senate bravely defended America's most vulnerable group: murder weapons.
- Wed, 16:38: Winning the votes of paranoid people who fear tyranny rather than protecting the general public from gun violence. Heckuva job, Congress.
- Thu, 09:24: Overheard this morning: "Aww Christ, I farted against the wind! It's blowing all up around my face! My life is over!"
- Thu, 11:49: Hate to break it to you ladies but Dove only cares about your money. Unilever, their parent corp, also makes Axe and their gross ads.
Fri, 09:11: RT @ JohnFugelsang: Dear Democrats: This level of hysteria shows just how terrified the GOP is that white people are going to…
Sun, 04:05: RT @ NoLieWithBTC: Lauren Boebert's restaurant received a $233,305 PPP check and she receives a $174,000 taxpayer-funded salary.
Fri, 14:00: We can all agree that @ RealDeanCain is the Superman that shows up from Wish.