- Tue, 12:00: RT @jrizzo: If I leave this bed today, I'm wearing a helmet. You can't be too safe in 2013.
- Tue, 12:11: NYC had one of its lowest murder counts in decades in 2012. Come on people, we can do better! http://t.co/B7VI6IE8
- Tue, 12:20: Spending New Year's Day of 2013 the same as NYD of 2012: buying toilet paper because some jerk in my apartment used the last of it.
- Tue, 13:56: The neon orange one is for my mom. “@LeahBonnema: Oooohhhhhhhh they'll all be yellow."
- Tue, 14:06: Does a scarf count as a shirt as long as you cover the questionable bits? I ran out of cheese and need to make a second trip to the store.
Mon, 14:57: I'm starting to think that dogecoin is the Cutco Knives of currency. They should try throwing in a free sharpener if you buy 10 or…
Fri, 13:19: RT @ joshgondelman: This is (in my opinion) one of the most fun things @ SHODesusAndMero has ever done. Please enjoy (among other…
Thu, 15:18: RT @ OhNoSheTwitnt: “I hate looking at homeless people” they whined, as they boarded their respective diamond-encrusted private…