- Sat, 13:58: Stir craziness is starting to set in. It may be time to go wander around Astoria before the snow actually starts. Hrm.
- Sat, 15:10: Astoria is snowless. Sad, party of me. http://t.co/oCRlmUNH
- Sat, 15:55: New Year's Resolution number 37: Fewer nip slips and wardrobe malfunctions. YOU'RE WELCOME.
- Sat, 16:35: 2013 Resolution number 7: Finally use that pole dance class Groupon before it expires.
- Sat, 16:47: Putting the finishing touches on my indie film script where Paul Reiser is Paul Rudd's dad. Go ahead and give me a million dollars now.
- Sat, 16:51: Just told that they will only write the check if Ashley Judd plays Judd Hirsch's daughter. Hollywood. Pfft.
- Sat, 16:59: All the snowman corpses. http://t.co/lCSP3wPM
- Sat, 19:33: Hope my neighbors are cool with me playing Guitar Hero all night sans pants. Their stereo is better than mine so I invited myself over.
- Sat, 20:27: The outside world is for jerks. http://t.co/5uvC7T3O
- Sun, 00:44: I never wanted to know the Klingon opinion on circumcision. http://t.co/6ETG6bqB
Sat, 04:17: RT @ smartstatistic: I would love to have been unburdened with issues of race as an 8 year old but I was too busy having white kids…
Thu, 04:56: RT @ powellnyt: “His face was in your windshield, Jason. Think about that,” a detective told South Dakota Attorney General Jason…
Tue, 04:38: RT @ danozzi: just to be clear: gender reveal parties have a higher body count and have done more property damage than antifa ever…