- Wed, 12:19: RT @FrankConniff: Once upon a time, on Comedy Central, MST3K did a thing called "The Turkey Day Marathon": http://t.co/qPgkbR2F
- Wed, 14:05: To the moon! The tiny tiny moon. http://t.co/QAYpOkRH
- Wed, 14:19: I spy Spongebob. Getting closer seems impossible. #Thanksgiving http://t.co/RNklxiWV
- Wed, 15:15: Sliders along the parade route. http://t.co/hXW6myR2
- Wed, 15:42: Listening to UWS 20 somethings complain about not getting to go to St Barts for T-Day because of Obama. Cutting along the tracks now.
- Thu, 04:54: Woke up to find a Call Me Maybe parody about zombies stuck in my sleepy brain. Happy Thanksgiving!
Thu, 12:16: RT @ GailSimone: I don't think you can be a true Star Wars fan if you don't know who Revan is. https://t.co/gq2AISD33K Thu,…
Thu, 09:15: RT @ TheDailyShow: “We’re not dealing with bad apples, we’re dealing with a rotten tree.” Trevor addresses Daunte Wright, Caron…
Wed, 08:38: RT @ ParkerMolloy: I make fun of certain Times columnists for writing variations of the same article over and over, but this is a…