- Thu, 13:27: Today I discovered that Diablo 3 will run on my laptop. Goodbye everyone.
- Thu, 16:52: Being recognized on the street by your local bartender means its time for a few weeks of.sobriety.
- Thu, 17:11: RT @TeaPartyCat: Rush Limbaugh: "Obama only had FEMA help New Jersey so Chris Christie would embarrass Romney. It's blackmail!"
- Thu, 21:24: Some nights in NYC call for earbuds with @therealelp pounding my skull into paste.
- Thu, 22:25: SPOILERZZZ: In the last episode of Breaking Bad, Walt Jr. chokes on Cap'n Crunch while listening to Crystal Ship by Doors, fade to purple.
- Thu, 22:46: There is not a volume level too high for Court Of The Crimson King. http://t.co/OLCT8ur0
- Fri, 09:38: Agreeing with the Post makes me feel dirty but fuck the NYC #Marathon. http://t.co/ZwFWvzJY
- Fri, 10:29: RT @SaraJBenincasa: How the fuck is it going to boost morale for cold ppl w/out power to watch sporty tourists hang out in warm generato ...
- Fri, 11:51: Anyone looking for an IT Help Desk guy, Data Entry flunky or some other job that could pay me in money?
- Fri, 11:54: Dear Fox & Friends - Why are you a bunch of douchebags? Seems like you're a bunch of hacks to me. http://t.co/KFABfSxL
Sat, 04:17: RT @ smartstatistic: I would love to have been unburdened with issues of race as an 8 year old but I was too busy having white kids…
Thu, 04:56: RT @ powellnyt: “His face was in your windshield, Jason. Think about that,” a detective told South Dakota Attorney General Jason…
Tue, 04:38: RT @ danozzi: just to be clear: gender reveal parties have a higher body count and have done more property damage than antifa ever…