- Tue, 13:55: Dear seagull screaming on my fire escape: I think you might be lost. Please go away.
- Tue, 13:59: This is the gorgeous theater in SF where I saw an elderly topless woman try to take a poop on the curb. http://t.co/Wtpe0uvr
- Tue, 16:13: Did you know that the second episode of The Sharon Spell Show podcast dropped yesterday? Check it out! http://t.co/HcIsQ442
- Wed, 10:32: Why must the election of POTUS always be a tight contest? It seems like it should be more of the 99% vs 1%. http://t.co/hqgOYcXJ
- Wed, 10:44: So many pictures of babies in my FB feed lately. Is it Baby Back Rib month and someone forgot to tell me?
Sun, 18:52: RT @ JasonKander: My liberal friends and I talk mostly about sports. Pete, your “real American” friends sound lame. Mon,…
Sat, 04:17: RT @ smartstatistic: I would love to have been unburdened with issues of race as an 8 year old but I was too busy having white kids…
Thu, 04:56: RT @ powellnyt: “His face was in your windshield, Jason. Think about that,” a detective told South Dakota Attorney General Jason…