- Sat, 18:49: @LikeyLou Thanks for joining us last night! It felt like people might actually like me! ;)
- Sat, 19:05: "If you love America, vote Obama in November and like The Sharon Spell Show on Facebook! Both are BFDs!" - Joe Biden http://t.co/tkSHquBu
- Sat, 19:09: For those keeping score, the open mic was really good this afternoon. An elderly physicist did poems about sex with 20-somethings. Hot!
- Sun, 07:44: Like any good Kansan, I slept through the NYC tornadoes yesterday. http://t.co/4iYgMUAj
- Sun, 08:11: It's such a gorgeous morning that the homeless person stripping naked on the subway platform is almost not grossing me out.
- Sun, 09:02: Why is there a Red Dawn remake coming out? Why are you regressing to the Reagan era, America? http://t.co/4baxyUka
- Sun, 09:06: If I encounter someone with a knife, I think getting stabbed may be safer than calling 911. http://t.co/jNG46UYH
- Sun, 11:49: I'd forgotten how lazy John Williams was when it came to scoring Raiders Of The Lost Ark. Now I want to watch Empire Strikes Back.
Thu, 12:16: RT @ GailSimone: I don't think you can be a true Star Wars fan if you don't know who Revan is. https://t.co/gq2AISD33K Thu,…
Thu, 09:15: RT @ TheDailyShow: “We’re not dealing with bad apples, we’re dealing with a rotten tree.” Trevor addresses Daunte Wright, Caron…
Wed, 08:38: RT @ ParkerMolloy: I make fun of certain Times columnists for writing variations of the same article over and over, but this is a…