- Fri, 12:39: RT @meganamram: There's no I in Rand
- Fri, 16:39: Does a "Kiss Me, It's My Birthday" shirt come off as too desperate? Asking for a friend whose bday is also next week.
- Fri, 20:01: Grabbing a quick bite with Obama. He keeps stealing fries. http://t.co/GlvGs0da
- Fri, 20:36: Fun and sadness. http://t.co/gIS697wE
- Fri, 21:27: It has begun! http://t.co/DRvlTEml
- Fri, 23:11: Drinking at Creek/Cave, may be a night to just get tanked with friendfolk. LIKE MOST DAYS.
- Sat, 02:01: Late night Dunkin Donuts grilled cheese? Yes please.
- Sat, 02:08: Rocking to Broken Wings on the Dunkin radio reminds me of @SageFrancis doing his lyrics over the song in Lawrence, KS. Fond memories.
- Sat, 02:43: Rocking to It's Late by Queen on #Spotify at this hour makes total sense. http://t.co/4bT4fD1t
- Sat, 03:02: RT @creekandcave: @SaraJBenincasa We will miss you!!!! http://t.co/pkBr19Jm
Sat, 07:56: RT @ mlstrat: i’ll die on this hill: the ability to explain a complex subject in accessible terms is one of the greatest markers of…
Wed, 12:49: RT @ DougJBalloon: Our model now shows a 90% chance that Nate Silver is a moron. Wed, 12:53: RT @ LuxAlptraum: You know that…
Tue, 13:56: RT @ LightsCameraPod: The Norm Macdonald "moth Joke," one of the greatest jokes every told on television. https://t.co/daC9oPVPsU…
- 0 comments