- Fri, 12:55: Auto-tuned Stephen Hawking is almost cooler than regular Stephen Hawking.
- Fri, 13:00: Full disclosure: This scientist has knocked up 12 women in the last 2 months. http://t.co/5LFPUqU3
- Fri, 13:10: When you find yourself listening to the soundtrack to Labyrinth, you should probably get out of the house.
- Fri, 13:28: RT @fuck_new_jersey: SAVE MAGIC the cute little dog in my house. Please? http://t.co/MtIyAvSe via @FundRazr
- Fri, 19:00: You're lovely. http://t.co/D5kxIVHs
- Fri, 19:36: Stormy weather appears to be rolling in. http://t.co/MLwzt3i0
- Fri, 19:37: RT @AlisonLeiby: Well, now I know that my reaction to seeing a pigeon fly into someone else's face is hysterical crying.
- Fri, 19:38: RT @GoTeamMegan: Holy Shit! I live in New York City. Just remembered how awesome that is.
- Fri, 20:05: Listening to two engaged UES 20-something couples talk about life makes me want to burn this restaurant to the ground.
- Fri, 20:11: Oh god, they're talking about real estate now. I hope they get food poisoning.
Sun, 17:56: RT @ kathbarbadoro: matt damon is from boston. when he said he was retiring the f slur from his vocabulary he meant he was hanging…
Fri, 09:11: RT @ JohnFugelsang: Dear Democrats: This level of hysteria shows just how terrified the GOP is that white people are going to…
Sun, 04:05: RT @ NoLieWithBTC: Lauren Boebert's restaurant received a $233,305 PPP check and she receives a $174,000 taxpayer-funded salary.