- Fri, 12:55: Auto-tuned Stephen Hawking is almost cooler than regular Stephen Hawking.
- Fri, 13:00: Full disclosure: This scientist has knocked up 12 women in the last 2 months. http://t.co/5LFPUqU3
- Fri, 13:10: When you find yourself listening to the soundtrack to Labyrinth, you should probably get out of the house.
- Fri, 13:28: RT @fuck_new_jersey: SAVE MAGIC the cute little dog in my house. Please? http://t.co/MtIyAvSe via @FundRazr
- Fri, 19:00: You're lovely. http://t.co/D5kxIVHs
- Fri, 19:36: Stormy weather appears to be rolling in. http://t.co/MLwzt3i0
- Fri, 19:37: RT @AlisonLeiby: Well, now I know that my reaction to seeing a pigeon fly into someone else's face is hysterical crying.
- Fri, 19:38: RT @GoTeamMegan: Holy Shit! I live in New York City. Just remembered how awesome that is.
- Fri, 20:05: Listening to two engaged UES 20-something couples talk about life makes me want to burn this restaurant to the ground.
- Fri, 20:11: Oh god, they're talking about real estate now. I hope they get food poisoning.
Sun, 18:52: RT @ JasonKander: My liberal friends and I talk mostly about sports. Pete, your “real American” friends sound lame. Mon,…
Sat, 04:17: RT @ smartstatistic: I would love to have been unburdened with issues of race as an 8 year old but I was too busy having white kids…
Thu, 04:56: RT @ powellnyt: “His face was in your windshield, Jason. Think about that,” a detective told South Dakota Attorney General Jason…