- Mon, 13:43: RT @mims: Worst whooping cough epidemic in 70 years, thanks to anti-vaccination propaganda. http://t.co/0hsfoQ64 via @specterm
- Mon, 14:19: Molting is a thing that only birds are supposed to do, right? I think I might be stuck in a Kafka story.
- Mon, 16:04: Proclaiming that you had a productive workday seems odd when no one is paying you.
- Mon, 16:29: Maybe I should finally get around to selling that Marc Jacobs purse that I stole from all of those lady comics so many months ago.
- Mon, 18:57: Sure, it's lovely out tonight. Who can say that it'll be lovely next week. Plan ahead, come to Big Shrink! http://t.co/ig8r4HPX
- Mon, 19:04: RT @MaraWritesStuff: How to suck at your religion - The Oatmeal http://t.co/tJ98t4Q8 via @Oatmeal
- Mon, 22:03: The Big Shrink Players introduced us to FUPA tonight at @UCBTheatreEast. So that happened.
- Mon, 22:23: It's entirely possible that I'm becoming the Cliff Clavin of @HotChicksRoom and I might be ok with that.
- Mon, 23:35: Do glasses improve drunk vision? I'm still getting used to these things.
- Tue, 08:20: RT @lizzwinstead: Guy who appeared in this Romney, "I did it myself Ad, received MILLIONS in government money. http://t.co/vVnAxcnU
Sun, 17:56: RT @ kathbarbadoro: matt damon is from boston. when he said he was retiring the f slur from his vocabulary he meant he was hanging…
Fri, 09:11: RT @ JohnFugelsang: Dear Democrats: This level of hysteria shows just how terrified the GOP is that white people are going to…
Sun, 04:05: RT @ NoLieWithBTC: Lauren Boebert's restaurant received a $233,305 PPP check and she receives a $174,000 taxpayer-funded salary.