- Tue, 12:54: The bathroom that I don't need a key for is broke so I have to ask for permission to borrow the key to the other bathroom. #officeworkrules
- Tue, 13:20: Signs I'm still a super nerd: I might buy/build a computer just to play Diablo 3. I don't currently own a desk for said computer.
- Tue, 16:16: Went to the locked bathroom. It's only half as nice as the broken unlocked bathroom. Boo! There should've been a towel guy at least.
- Tue, 18:44: Oh drunk woman waiting for N train that obviously just left the strip club. Nice of you to ask me to buy you a drink tonight but I'll pass.
- Tue, 22:26: RT @alicewetterlund: I just farted so bad that Al Gore might get mad at me
- Wed, 07:15: Prometheus spoiler! I thought this same thing while watching the movie: http://t.co/MW3sLYeT
- Wed, 07:44: Crowded Train Farters should be charged with hate crimes. #smeltitdealtit
- Wed, 08:42: Oh no, six days of going to the office & I've found a cute redheaded girl on my commute to crush on. #youreadamnnerdcharliebrown
- Wed, 08:44: RT @katlamcglynn: Dreams are like photographs: No one wants to see them unless they're in them or they're pornographic
- Wed, 10:15: Read the headline "Sting Turns Tables On Sex Traffickers" & got "Don't Stand So Close To Me" stuck in my head. Not sure that was the goal.
Fri, 09:11: RT @ JohnFugelsang: Dear Democrats: This level of hysteria shows just how terrified the GOP is that white people are going to…
Sun, 04:05: RT @ NoLieWithBTC: Lauren Boebert's restaurant received a $233,305 PPP check and she receives a $174,000 taxpayer-funded salary.
Fri, 14:00: We can all agree that @ RealDeanCain is the Superman that shows up from Wish.