- Tue, 12:54: The bathroom that I don't need a key for is broke so I have to ask for permission to borrow the key to the other bathroom. #officeworkrules
- Tue, 13:20: Signs I'm still a super nerd: I might buy/build a computer just to play Diablo 3. I don't currently own a desk for said computer.
- Tue, 16:16: Went to the locked bathroom. It's only half as nice as the broken unlocked bathroom. Boo! There should've been a towel guy at least.
- Tue, 18:44: Oh drunk woman waiting for N train that obviously just left the strip club. Nice of you to ask me to buy you a drink tonight but I'll pass.
- Tue, 22:26: RT @alicewetterlund: I just farted so bad that Al Gore might get mad at me
- Wed, 07:15: Prometheus spoiler! I thought this same thing while watching the movie: http://t.co/MW3sLYeT
- Wed, 07:44: Crowded Train Farters should be charged with hate crimes. #smeltitdealtit
- Wed, 08:42: Oh no, six days of going to the office & I've found a cute redheaded girl on my commute to crush on. #youreadamnnerdcharliebrown
- Wed, 08:44: RT @katlamcglynn: Dreams are like photographs: No one wants to see them unless they're in them or they're pornographic
- Wed, 10:15: Read the headline "Sting Turns Tables On Sex Traffickers" & got "Don't Stand So Close To Me" stuck in my head. Not sure that was the goal.
Thu, 12:16: RT @ GailSimone: I don't think you can be a true Star Wars fan if you don't know who Revan is. https://t.co/gq2AISD33K Thu,…
Thu, 09:15: RT @ TheDailyShow: “We’re not dealing with bad apples, we’re dealing with a rotten tree.” Trevor addresses Daunte Wright, Caron…
Wed, 08:38: RT @ ParkerMolloy: I make fun of certain Times columnists for writing variations of the same article over and over, but this is a…