- Mon, 16:31: Her: Well we were trying to figure out what a baby would cost so - Me: Uh, I'm pretty sure you can make those for free. #stillsingleladies
- Mon, 18:47: Sad news trolls, Mr. Trololo died. His amazing song will live on in our farts. Err, hearts. http://t.co/n3kfaFZ2
- Mon, 19:08: OKCupid's app insists on telling me when girls w/names like "WASHBOARDABSONLY86" are nearby. Is this a new weightloss feature they've added?
- Mon, 19:24: If you need me, I'll be drinking vanilla vodka and watching this for the next ten hours: http://t.co/sqcCrJJR
- Mon, 19:58: The worst part about cutting your own hair is you only have one person to blame if it sucks: the manufacturer of your hair clippers.
- Mon, 20:59: "Taste the Place" sounds like the slogan for Skittles flavored panties, not pizza/mexican food. http://t.co/loD0mB4n
- Mon, 21:05: I heart NYC. The green snot comet is a nice touch. http://t.co/5XOkWsTp
- Tue, 08:58: Alert! There's a peeper in Astoria! http://t.co/NMa1JGzP
Fri, 09:11: RT @ JohnFugelsang: Dear Democrats: This level of hysteria shows just how terrified the GOP is that white people are going to…
Sun, 04:05: RT @ NoLieWithBTC: Lauren Boebert's restaurant received a $233,305 PPP check and she receives a $174,000 taxpayer-funded salary.
Fri, 14:00: We can all agree that @ RealDeanCain is the Superman that shows up from Wish.