- Fri, 14:00: Took a casual stroll from Herald Square... http://t.co/KxX0thMT
- Fri, 14:22: Liberty Square is pretty dead today, though I passed a handful of #ows marches. http://t.co/eQPP1444
- Fri, 14:23: Luigi is still hanging tough though. http://t.co/uGdfCc2B
- Fri, 14:37: That's a big ass building. http://t.co/pCuwuDoc
- Fri, 14:44: It looks like I ran out of island to stroll. Oops. http://t.co/E5D6pdNA
- Fri, 14:56: This pretty much sums up NYC, America, post-industrial society. I want some Taco Bell now. http://t.co/BYSzU9A6
- Fri, 15:13: Quitting my job, becoming an 18th century sailor. http://t.co/9gyxIKqX
- Fri, 16:35: Four Hour Walks Of NYC is my favorite gym. Its free and I don't have to see sweaty dudes in a locker room.
- Fri, 22:39: I was sexily harassed again. DID NOT LIKE.
Fri, 16:29: RT @ allisonkilkenny: Today I learned of the term "geriatric millennial." I'm accepting flowers and cash donation condolences.…
Thu, 12:51: RT @ joshgondelman: A good thing to read! https://t.co/S8rOqudjz8 Thu, 12:52: RT @ JenKirkman: Got harassed for saying this…
Mon, 14:57: I'm starting to think that dogecoin is the Cutco Knives of currency. They should try throwing in a free sharpener if you buy 10 or…