- Fri, 14:00: Took a casual stroll from Herald Square... http://t.co/KxX0thMT
- Fri, 14:22: Liberty Square is pretty dead today, though I passed a handful of #ows marches. http://t.co/eQPP1444
- Fri, 14:23: Luigi is still hanging tough though. http://t.co/uGdfCc2B
- Fri, 14:37: That's a big ass building. http://t.co/pCuwuDoc
- Fri, 14:44: It looks like I ran out of island to stroll. Oops. http://t.co/E5D6pdNA
- Fri, 14:56: This pretty much sums up NYC, America, post-industrial society. I want some Taco Bell now. http://t.co/BYSzU9A6
- Fri, 15:13: Quitting my job, becoming an 18th century sailor. http://t.co/9gyxIKqX
- Fri, 16:35: Four Hour Walks Of NYC is my favorite gym. Its free and I don't have to see sweaty dudes in a locker room.
- Fri, 22:39: I was sexily harassed again. DID NOT LIKE.
Fri, 09:11: RT @ JohnFugelsang: Dear Democrats: This level of hysteria shows just how terrified the GOP is that white people are going to…
Sun, 04:05: RT @ NoLieWithBTC: Lauren Boebert's restaurant received a $233,305 PPP check and she receives a $174,000 taxpayer-funded salary.
Fri, 14:00: We can all agree that @ RealDeanCain is the Superman that shows up from Wish.