- Tue, 12:58: Nothing makes you feel like you've lost your mind like an earthquake shaking your building for 10 seconds IN MANHATTAN.
- Tue, 13:38: A reminder from a friend that, with a big enough social network, you can learn about the coming #earthquake in advance. http://t.co/t4S8Qpu
- Tue, 14:47: This just in: earthquake on the east coast has not quelled the snark on Twitter or Facebook. Clearly there's no stopping you people.
- Tue, 18:53: @morrisongod I think your twitter got hacked because I'm doubting you're sending me links to photos of me.
- Tue, 19:55: NY rule #72: if it sounds like someone is pissing on the street, don't look around to find the source of the noise.
- Wed, 00:39: Only 12 more days until my birthday. It takes time to ship a Russian Bride so you better make sure you get your order in now.
Thu, 15:18: RT @ OhNoSheTwitnt: “I hate looking at homeless people” they whined, as they boarded their respective diamond-encrusted private…
Wed, 13:02: RT @ hellolanemoore: I just want you to know that because of how supportive you've all been so far, i've started emailing…
Mon, 18:21: RT @ MikeDrucker: I guess the only microchip Bill Gates couldn’t plant… was love https://t.co/9RGNwtqoxv