- Mon, 18:50: Passing out now so I can be up at 2:45 am to head to Denver. Yay or something for work trips.
- Tue, 02:13: Cruising ladies at 3 am on OKCupid isn't creepy if you're waiting for Super Shuttle, right?
- Tue, 02:19: Totally didn't just give directions to the driver on how to get to LGA. Clearly he would know since that's all he does.
- Tue, 02:42: And now I wait 3 hours to board a plane. When will teleportation become a viable alternative?
- Tue, 03:39: I would love to know what gate I'm leaving from so I can head through security. Any day now frontier, any day.
- Tue, 08:26: And now to sit in KC for an hour waiting for my connecting flight. Seriously, are the airlines keeping teleportation secret from us?
Sun, 17:56: RT @ kathbarbadoro: matt damon is from boston. when he said he was retiring the f slur from his vocabulary he meant he was hanging…
Fri, 09:11: RT @ JohnFugelsang: Dear Democrats: This level of hysteria shows just how terrified the GOP is that white people are going to…
Sun, 04:05: RT @ NoLieWithBTC: Lauren Boebert's restaurant received a $233,305 PPP check and she receives a $174,000 taxpayer-funded salary.