- Mon, 18:50: Passing out now so I can be up at 2:45 am to head to Denver. Yay or something for work trips.
- Tue, 02:13: Cruising ladies at 3 am on OKCupid isn't creepy if you're waiting for Super Shuttle, right?
- Tue, 02:19: Totally didn't just give directions to the driver on how to get to LGA. Clearly he would know since that's all he does.
- Tue, 02:42: And now I wait 3 hours to board a plane. When will teleportation become a viable alternative?
- Tue, 03:39: I would love to know what gate I'm leaving from so I can head through security. Any day now frontier, any day.
- Tue, 08:26: And now to sit in KC for an hour waiting for my connecting flight. Seriously, are the airlines keeping teleportation secret from us?
Tue, 04:38: RT @ danozzi: just to be clear: gender reveal parties have a higher body count and have done more property damage than antifa ever…
Sun, 03:41: RT @ MeanestBossEver: We need a new term for a group of crows.
Sat, 08:37: RT @ ditzkoff: if you click the skip intro button on The Muppet Show, your subscription should be instantly canceled…