- Sat, 14:08: Gays will soon be able to marry in NY. It's the 8372nd sign of the end times. Or, you know, common decency being shown to people.
- Sat, 18:44: At Luca Lounge for the return of @MoonworkNYC. If you don't have plans, come down. Starts at 8 pm.
- Sat, 19:45: @MoonworkNYC is rolling! http://t.co/3Be3rFA
- Sat, 19:46: @ChristFinnegan on @MoonworkNYC http://t.co/jpIE8fm
- Sat, 20:05: @SeanCrespo reads a lovely tale about death at @MoonworkNYC http://t.co/8FhbCZX
- Sat, 20:12: And now @carolrhartsell reads to us about shaved...well...anyway. yay @MoonworkNYC! http://t.co/7Da1RF6
- Sat, 20:26: And now a song about pushing people out of the vagina on @MoonworkNYC http://t.co/spXl3LH
- Sat, 20:32: Craig Baldo advocating we run down couple joggers at @MoonworkNYC http://t.co/ZGfV0Mc
- Sat, 22:16: Such a funny show, so of course we are listening to The Smiths after. #publiccutter
- Sat, 23:22: Adventure!
Wed, 12:07: RT @ MusicalHell: This seems like a good time to reiterate the "guilty people shouldn't be shot either" thing. Wed, 12:12: RT…
Tue, 14:30: RT @ KatieGoldin: Never forget that during the pandemic, people were like, “Essential workers are heroes 🥰” and when the heroes…
Tue, 03:33: RT @ BettyBowers: If the favorite thing you own is something only used to kill people, you aren’t really pro-life.…