- Sat, 14:08: Gays will soon be able to marry in NY. It's the 8372nd sign of the end times. Or, you know, common decency being shown to people.
- Sat, 18:44: At Luca Lounge for the return of @MoonworkNYC. If you don't have plans, come down. Starts at 8 pm.
- Sat, 19:45: @MoonworkNYC is rolling! http://t.co/3Be3rFA
- Sat, 19:46: @ChristFinnegan on @MoonworkNYC http://t.co/jpIE8fm
- Sat, 20:05: @SeanCrespo reads a lovely tale about death at @MoonworkNYC http://t.co/8FhbCZX
- Sat, 20:12: And now @carolrhartsell reads to us about shaved...well...anyway. yay @MoonworkNYC! http://t.co/7Da1RF6
- Sat, 20:26: And now a song about pushing people out of the vagina on @MoonworkNYC http://t.co/spXl3LH
- Sat, 20:32: Craig Baldo advocating we run down couple joggers at @MoonworkNYC http://t.co/ZGfV0Mc
- Sat, 22:16: Such a funny show, so of course we are listening to The Smiths after. #publiccutter
- Sat, 23:22: Adventure!
Sun, 17:56: RT @ kathbarbadoro: matt damon is from boston. when he said he was retiring the f slur from his vocabulary he meant he was hanging…
Fri, 09:11: RT @ JohnFugelsang: Dear Democrats: This level of hysteria shows just how terrified the GOP is that white people are going to…
Sun, 04:05: RT @ NoLieWithBTC: Lauren Boebert's restaurant received a $233,305 PPP check and she receives a $174,000 taxpayer-funded salary.