- Sat, 14:08: Gays will soon be able to marry in NY. It's the 8372nd sign of the end times. Or, you know, common decency being shown to people.
- Sat, 18:44: At Luca Lounge for the return of @MoonworkNYC. If you don't have plans, come down. Starts at 8 pm.
- Sat, 19:45: @MoonworkNYC is rolling! http://t.co/3Be3rFA
- Sat, 19:46: @ChristFinnegan on @MoonworkNYC http://t.co/jpIE8fm
- Sat, 20:05: @SeanCrespo reads a lovely tale about death at @MoonworkNYC http://t.co/8FhbCZX
- Sat, 20:12: And now @carolrhartsell reads to us about shaved...well...anyway. yay @MoonworkNYC! http://t.co/7Da1RF6
- Sat, 20:26: And now a song about pushing people out of the vagina on @MoonworkNYC http://t.co/spXl3LH
- Sat, 20:32: Craig Baldo advocating we run down couple joggers at @MoonworkNYC http://t.co/ZGfV0Mc
- Sat, 22:16: Such a funny show, so of course we are listening to The Smiths after. #publiccutter
- Sat, 23:22: Adventure!
Sun, 06:07: RT @ slooterman: I hope everyone who’s currently incensed about how little $600/$1400 is looks into how much significantly disabled…
Fri, 13:34: RT @ teddygoff: The reason these House Republicans haven’t walked back their lie that the election was stolen is that most of them…
Thu, 22:54: RT @ BeschlossDC: Also make sure that no Presidential son-in-law is hiding in disguise: https://t.co/ZfMvGIou5y