- Fri, 12:49: Looking at a trip back to KC in May, probably the latter half. I dub this trip Tex-Mexageddon, for that shall be all that I will eat.
- Fri, 19:57: Super was...uh...yeah. Good but kind of insane. And now Ellen Page is explaining to us that it was a movie. Q&A time is weird.
- Fri, 20:06: This is worse than watching the crap on an extras disc, or as I call them, coasters. Way to kill our murder adrenaline buzz.
- Sat, 10:26: I totally didn't just scan the QR code off of my computer screen from last night's Jimmy Fallon. http://bit.ly/fuz4CN
- Sat, 10:28: The QR code was flashed during this amazing video of Stephen Colbert and The Roots doing Friday. http://bit.ly/gsl5aS
Fri, 13:19: RT @ joshgondelman: This is (in my opinion) one of the most fun things @ SHODesusAndMero has ever done. Please enjoy (among other…
Thu, 15:18: RT @ OhNoSheTwitnt: “I hate looking at homeless people” they whined, as they boarded their respective diamond-encrusted private…
Wed, 13:02: RT @ hellolanemoore: I just want you to know that because of how supportive you've all been so far, i've started emailing…