- Fri, 12:49: Looking at a trip back to KC in May, probably the latter half. I dub this trip Tex-Mexageddon, for that shall be all that I will eat.
- Fri, 19:57: Super was...uh...yeah. Good but kind of insane. And now Ellen Page is explaining to us that it was a movie. Q&A time is weird.
- Fri, 20:06: This is worse than watching the crap on an extras disc, or as I call them, coasters. Way to kill our murder adrenaline buzz.
- Sat, 10:26: I totally didn't just scan the QR code off of my computer screen from last night's Jimmy Fallon. http://bit.ly/fuz4CN
- Sat, 10:28: The QR code was flashed during this amazing video of Stephen Colbert and The Roots doing Friday. http://bit.ly/gsl5aS
Fri, 12:18: RT @ MikeDrucker: By age 30 you should: 1. Take car 2. Go to mum’s 3. Kill Phil (sorry) 4. Grab Liz 5. Go to the Winchester 6. Have…
Fri, 10:25: RT @ mmpadellan: Nobody: Not a single living soul: The former guy: "I'm not into golden showers." 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Fri, 10:31: RT @…
Tue, 18:29: RT @ OhNoSheTwitnt: If Dean Cain is mad about Superman being bisexual we should probably make a gay Hercules and a trans Chachi…