- Fri, 12:49: Looking at a trip back to KC in May, probably the latter half. I dub this trip Tex-Mexageddon, for that shall be all that I will eat.
- Fri, 19:57: Super was...uh...yeah. Good but kind of insane. And now Ellen Page is explaining to us that it was a movie. Q&A time is weird.
- Fri, 20:06: This is worse than watching the crap on an extras disc, or as I call them, coasters. Way to kill our murder adrenaline buzz.
- Sat, 10:26: I totally didn't just scan the QR code off of my computer screen from last night's Jimmy Fallon. http://bit.ly/fuz4CN
- Sat, 10:28: The QR code was flashed during this amazing video of Stephen Colbert and The Roots doing Friday. http://bit.ly/gsl5aS
Thu, 04:56: RT @ powellnyt: “His face was in your windshield, Jason. Think about that,” a detective told South Dakota Attorney General Jason…
Tue, 04:38: RT @ danozzi: just to be clear: gender reveal parties have a higher body count and have done more property damage than antifa ever…
Sun, 03:41: RT @ MeanestBossEver: We need a new term for a group of crows.