- Fri, 12:49: Looking at a trip back to KC in May, probably the latter half. I dub this trip Tex-Mexageddon, for that shall be all that I will eat.
- Fri, 19:57: Super was...uh...yeah. Good but kind of insane. And now Ellen Page is explaining to us that it was a movie. Q&A time is weird.
- Fri, 20:06: This is worse than watching the crap on an extras disc, or as I call them, coasters. Way to kill our murder adrenaline buzz.
- Sat, 10:26: I totally didn't just scan the QR code off of my computer screen from last night's Jimmy Fallon. http://bit.ly/fuz4CN
- Sat, 10:28: The QR code was flashed during this amazing video of Stephen Colbert and The Roots doing Friday. http://bit.ly/gsl5aS
Fri, 09:11: RT @ JohnFugelsang: Dear Democrats: This level of hysteria shows just how terrified the GOP is that white people are going to…
Sun, 04:05: RT @ NoLieWithBTC: Lauren Boebert's restaurant received a $233,305 PPP check and she receives a $174,000 taxpayer-funded salary.
Fri, 14:00: We can all agree that @ RealDeanCain is the Superman that shows up from Wish.