- Thu, 13:36: I almost wish I had a ladyfriend I was chasing right now just so I could test her awesomeness with one of these: http://n.pr/dJBIqv
- Thu, 17:51: Oh Hosni, you're such a trickster! Are you holding out until Oprah invites you on? Waiting for an iPad? What's the deal kid?
- Thu, 21:39: Long day + laziness = Breakfast of ham and cheese biscuits for dinner & Midnight In The Garden Of Good And Evil. Keeping it classy.
- Fri, 10:54: RT @Disalmanac: UPDATE: Just like Sarah Palin, Hosni Mubarak has stepped down halfway through his first term.
- Fri, 10:59: Hosni gets to go to Euro-Disney and Egyptians get to figure out how to fix the country and hope the military agrees. Who won here?
- Fri, 11:01: Seriously, good luck to Egypt, Tunisia and any other country fighting for freedom. Just don't use current USA as your model. For reelz.
- Fri, 11:20: Another #ff, two weeks in a row. Crazy. @Disalmanac @SeanCrespo @hodgman @JamesUrbaniak @MamaSpell @rstevens @Voiceoftunisia
Sat, 07:56: RT @ mlstrat: i’ll die on this hill: the ability to explain a complex subject in accessible terms is one of the greatest markers of…
Wed, 12:49: RT @ DougJBalloon: Our model now shows a 90% chance that Nate Silver is a moron. Wed, 12:53: RT @ LuxAlptraum: You know that…
Tue, 13:56: RT @ LightsCameraPod: The Norm Macdonald "moth Joke," one of the greatest jokes every told on television. https://t.co/daC9oPVPsU…