- Thu, 13:36: I almost wish I had a ladyfriend I was chasing right now just so I could test her awesomeness with one of these: http://n.pr/dJBIqv
- Thu, 17:51: Oh Hosni, you're such a trickster! Are you holding out until Oprah invites you on? Waiting for an iPad? What's the deal kid?
- Thu, 21:39: Long day + laziness = Breakfast of ham and cheese biscuits for dinner & Midnight In The Garden Of Good And Evil. Keeping it classy.
- Fri, 10:54: RT @Disalmanac: UPDATE: Just like Sarah Palin, Hosni Mubarak has stepped down halfway through his first term.
- Fri, 10:59: Hosni gets to go to Euro-Disney and Egyptians get to figure out how to fix the country and hope the military agrees. Who won here?
- Fri, 11:01: Seriously, good luck to Egypt, Tunisia and any other country fighting for freedom. Just don't use current USA as your model. For reelz.
- Fri, 11:20: Another #ff, two weeks in a row. Crazy. @Disalmanac @SeanCrespo @hodgman @JamesUrbaniak @MamaSpell @rstevens @Voiceoftunisia
Sat, 04:17: RT @ smartstatistic: I would love to have been unburdened with issues of race as an 8 year old but I was too busy having white kids…
Thu, 04:56: RT @ powellnyt: “His face was in your windshield, Jason. Think about that,” a detective told South Dakota Attorney General Jason…
Tue, 04:38: RT @ danozzi: just to be clear: gender reveal parties have a higher body count and have done more property damage than antifa ever…