- Sat, 18:15: I will take a giant burrito from Moe's over Chipotle every single time. Food coma shall ensue on the train to Baltimore.
- Sat, 19:05: What's the chance American Dad's crotch will no longer be outside my bedroom when I get back on Wed from Baltimore? #firstworldproblems
- Sat, 19:28: Leaving on a late train. Don't know when I'll be back again (Wed night). Don't burn the place down while I'm gone. Looking at you @OttosNYC.
- Sat, 20:53: RT @JuddApatow: Does Ebert sleep? Does he tweet while he sleeps? When does he have time to watch movies? It takes time to watch Parano ...
- Sat, 20:56: Knocked out Scott Pilgrim Vol 1 on the train. Drunk couple behind me discussing "joining mile high club" on train. Must. Resist. Correcting.
- Sat, 22:19: Yet another trip made more bearable because of @thisamerlife and a good pair of earphones.
- Sat, 23:09: Why do hotel clerks always give me the last room furthest from the elevator? Are they hinting that I need to lose a few? #firstworldproblems
- Sun, 07:42: Feeling a little zombie-like this morning at the summit. Left the horror facepaint at home, figured there was no costume award.
Sat, 04:17: RT @ smartstatistic: I would love to have been unburdened with issues of race as an 8 year old but I was too busy having white kids…
Thu, 04:56: RT @ powellnyt: “His face was in your windshield, Jason. Think about that,” a detective told South Dakota Attorney General Jason…
Tue, 04:38: RT @ danozzi: just to be clear: gender reveal parties have a higher body count and have done more property damage than antifa ever…