- 09:21 Leaving on a crap train. Don't know when I'll be back again (tonight).
- 10:12 iPod keeps dropping unexpected jams on me for train ride. I can dig it.
- 16:36 Rolling rolling rolling down the Catatonic.
- 19:08 Shazam doesn't have a clue what this terrible music the block party behind us is playing. Maybe the internet is agrees that it isn't music.
- 19:09 Punk and techno couldn't kill the metal, but apparently cancer can. RIP DIO.
Daily Tweet Dump
Today was a good day, it was better than most; didn't see me no demons, didn't fight with no ghosts.
fighting with ghosts and skeletons none of it ever seems to help life is hard to live free of regret some days i wonder if i could find the words to…
maybe I should simply take this quiet moment slip away disappear gracefully while no one is looking cross my fingers that no one notices
if who we are now is the sum total of what has happened to us then what happens when we realize that our past was a lie? sometimes you have to revise…