||[Dec. 3rd, 2015|12:00 pm]
- Wed, 17:05: RT @PaulOddo: Anti-gun control and Pro-life could easily be merged into one group called, Unreasonable.
- Wed, 17:41: Have any Republicans blamed today's mass shooting on transgendered liberal voters yet?
- Wed, 18:17: Republican candidates are sending thoughts & prayers rather than proposing legit policies that could prevent these tragedies? #assholes
- Wed, 18:17: RT @pattonoswalt: "Please stop asking us to help. We clearly can't do shit." Sincerely, Thoughts and Prayers
- Wed, 18:18: RT @krisstraub: America's Gun Problem: Is Congress Praying Enough?
- Wed, 20:17: If you gun down someone and it isn't in self-defense, you're a terrorist in my book. I don't care about your motive/race/religion.
- Wed, 20:17: RT @PatTrudeau: @SaraJBenincasa nothing like relying on a document drafted by musket loading white guys of privilege 227 years ago.
- Wed, 20:19: Amen. https://t.co/v32GYulp3p
- Wed, 20:22: Can Jesus come back already so these idiots can elect Him and He can enact gun reform and universal healthcare?
- Wed, 21:02: This crossed my mind tonight as well... https://t.co/lOmFbJ7ghP