||[May. 4th, 2014|12:00 pm]
( Read more...Collapse )
- Sat, 13:44: The Sprint employees in the Flatiron Building don't know that people died here. America! http://t.co/WFyX7DHmaQ
- Sat, 13:58: Useless notes to self circa 2009 http://t.co/xH4oII9gsr
- Sat, 14:09: Ominous! #Empire #ESB http://t.co/INvO74dypY
- Sat, 14:19: Grabbing a drink with a San Franciscan in a dark hole. http://t.co/57RmVRhadc
- Sat, 14:25: RT @TheKatBurdick: You're truly who you are when you know no one is looking, when no one is listening. You are not who you present. Horrify…
- Sat, 18:50: Taking another music nerd's cd collection to absorb into my own. #TheQuickening #ConnorMacLeod
- Sun, 09:12: Reading up about Common Core. It sounds like a brilliant idea implemented by idiots in suits. Way to fuck up everything, America.
- Sun, 09:15: RT @RubinReport: Bea Arthur is Ackmena, the bartender at the cantina on Tatooine. Yes, this is real: http://t.co/44jx6KfzdU #StarWarsDay #M…
- Sun, 09:16: RT @LOLGOP: Most people don't know this but Cinco de Mayo is actually the celebration of Mexico defeating Star Wars.
- Sun, 11:30: Mental note: If I ever give my cd collection away, I'm having them sign an NDA upon delivery. CC: @ChristFinnegan