||[Apr. 30th, 2014|12:00 pm]
( Read more...Collapse )
- Tue, 12:41: RT @reverse_unicorn: These are the thoughts that keep me awake at night http://t.co/GMr2345QRe
- Tue, 13:39: RT @carolrhartsell: Pretty sure, the NBA just punished a rich asshole more than the US government ever has.
- Tue, 13:40: Mad Men fans must be really confused about your usage of #Sterling today, Twitterverse.
- Tue, 14:01: Now that Sterling has been given the boot, white people can continue pretending we live in a post-racial society. You adorable idiots.
- Tue, 14:03: Thank goodness Sterling can't own an NBA team now, all of his attention can be focused on marginalizing poor minorities in his slums.
- Tue, 14:09: RT @AriBerman: On same day NBA bans Sterling, federal court rules that Wisconsin voter ID law disproportionately burdens black and Hispanic…
- Tue, 14:28: Leave it to Fox News to keep it classy by asking Sterling's punishment is a "slippery slope". http://t.co/QqXyCpoWUt
- Tue, 15:00: I've been accused of being a self-hating white person before. To which I respond "Yep, white people are fucking awful."
- Tue, 15:01: RT @LOLGOP: Sterling and Bundy said terible things. Meanwhile, the GOP is killing immigration reform and pushing voter suppression.
- Tue, 15:13: In other news, my urine is Mountain Dew yellow-green thanks to my eye appointment and testing dye.