||[Jul. 3rd, 2013|12:00 pm]
- Tue, 17:39: Wait, Stringer Bell pilots a giant robot to fight Cloverfield? Well now I totally don't care about Pacific Rim even more.
- Wed, 08:41: A herd of fannypackers kept a chunk of people pinned in my train car this morning while they grazed on egg mcmuffins. It's summer!
- Wed, 08:50: If men could get abortions, @robdelaney posits that we'd be getting awesome abortion centers. http://t.co/eiY39OLemW
- Wed, 11:12: When a Japanese businessman offers you $300 for the dirty boxers you're wearing, it's bad etiquette to decline.
- Wed, 11:13: RT @Disalmanac: UPDATE: If 50 Cent were a woman, he'd only be 37 Cent.
- Wed, 11:24: I can only pray this many people will leave NYC this weekend. http://t.co/HJ3QKW9Wy9