January 2nd, 2013
- Tue, 12:00: RT @jrizzo: If I leave this bed today, I'm wearing a helmet. You can't be too safe in 2013.
- Tue, 12:11: NYC had one of its lowest murder counts in decades in 2012. Come on people, we can do better! http://t.co/B7VI6IE8
- Tue, 12:20: Spending New Year's Day of 2013 the same as NYD of 2012: buying toilet paper because some jerk in my apartment used the last of it.
- Tue, 13:56: The neon orange one is for my mom. “@LeahBonnema: Oooohhhhhhhh they'll all be yellow."
- Tue, 14:06: Does a scarf count as a shirt as long as you cover the questionable bits? I ran out of cheese and need to make a second trip to the store.