||[Dec. 19th, 2012|12:00 pm]
- Tue, 12:23: Indiana Jones & The Mystery Of The Mystery Package Mystery: Mystery solved http://t.co/OkMCtsjU
- Tue, 12:47: When Instagram starts to make millions off of my dessert pictures, I'm going to be mildly annoyed.
- Tue, 12:56: Confused about what constitutes an assault weapon? Here's a handy graphic from NY Times: http://t.co/76FRDNQF
- Tue, 16:21: Good news, ish. Instagram says they totes don't want to sell pics of your lunch without your permission. http://t.co/ptvr9Cr8
- Tue, 16:46: Why can't people believe that the godless folks of America have no interest in shooting their babies? Grow up, Christian America.
- Tue, 17:45: Jesus said it best: "Be excellent to each other and party on, dudes."
- Tue, 18:16: RT @FrankConniff: Tennessee considers training its teachers to use guns in classrooms. Have yet to train them to use books in classrooms.
- Wed, 08:27: In a business suit, killing time and a 20 oz Coke. Like you do at 9:30 am.
- Wed, 11:14: Is "Being a Klout idiot savant" something businesses want to see on your resume?