||[Nov. 6th, 2012|12:00 pm]
( Read more...Collapse )
- Mon, 12:42: Someone could have told me that Dr. Venture makes an appearance on Homeland. Sheesh.
- Mon, 15:41: After I vote tomorrow, I'm seriously considering cutting contact with the world until Thursday. I fear you people will screw this up.
- Mon, 16:03: RT @robdelaney: http://t.co/qmvM5hGN RT @toddstarnes: What kind of a man invites Jay-Z to perform at his presidential campaign rally?
- Mon, 18:10: Todd Akin thinks the backlash to his rape comments is the same as being beheaded. Also, still a moron. http://t.co/FpyW0bir
- Mon, 18:18: In 2024, the election will be determined by Punxsutawney Phil. His decision making is as good as half of America anyway.
- Mon, 18:43: How long should I expect to wait to vote tomorrow? My polling place is at 21st St & 34th Ave, packing 3 days clothes and granola bars.
- Mon, 22:57: RT @StephenAtHome: Remember to VOTE tomorrow, 11/6. Or if you're a Democrat, nevermind, forget I said anything, look over there, is that ...
- Tue, 07:35: Voting at 6 am only works if you don't turn off your alarm in a sleepy daze. Oops.
- Tue, 08:14: RT @BorowitzReport: Romney: "I love American democracy. I'm good friends with the owners of it." #election #vote2012
- Tue, 08:57: Mumbling Star Wars quotes while waiting in line to vote. This is just like shooting swamp rats, right?