||[Oct. 29th, 2012|12:00 pm]
( Read more...Collapse )
- Sun, 12:54: RT @fuck_new_jersey: Great Scott! (Halloween win) http://t.co/ADFLE6Rc
- Sun, 14:32: Full moon + hurricane + nor'easter = I hope you have something to kill zombies with. We're all doomed.
- Sun, 15:16: Who's coming over to snuggle for the next three days until we can all emerge and see our shadows?
- Sun, 16:10: Joss Whedon has thrown his support behind the Zomney Apocalypse. I suspect it's an excuse to learn parkour. http://t.co/RfIL7W10
- Sun, 16:11: In other news, already going stir crazy and the storm hasn't even started. LE SIGH. Maybe I'll learn how to play violin by Wednesday.
- Sun, 20:30: How am I supposed to get a lady to come back to my place from the bar if we aren't in a legit state of "OMG THE STORM IS HERE"???
- Mon, 06:37: RT @nerdyorkcity: Hurricane Sandy's wind speed is now 85 miles per hour! Only three miles to go until Sandy spins up the flux capacitor! ...
- Mon, 06:50: Has the zombie apocalypse started yet? I'm getting bored.
- Mon, 09:58: Dear neighbor - taping an x over all the windows except the one with the a/c unit still in it? You wanted to make me laugh, right?
- Mon, 10:02: RT @thinkgeek: We don't always get hit by a hurricane, but when we do, it covers 9 states. Stay safe, my friends!