||[Aug. 6th, 2012|12:00 pm]
( Read more...Collapse )
- Sun, 13:18: Mantras I need to learn: Sunday is not for political challenges on Facebook.
- Sun, 14:00: Oh McCarren Park Pool, you're going to be horrible no matter how much we want to love you. http://t.co/DLnmccWs
- Sun, 15:50: Can we stop shooting people for just a day?
- Sun, 15:57: RT @BorowitzReport: Maybe I'm a dreamer, but I wish mental health care were as easy to get as, say, a gun.
- Sun, 16:05: I really hope the guy doing calisthenics on the subway platform isn't planning to jump in front of the train...
- Sun, 16:08: He boarded the train & proceeded to read a New Yorker. Thank goodness for regular "crazy" and not actual crazy.
- Sun, 17:43: RT @hugoschwyzer: Why Most Mass Murderers Are Privileged White Men; http://t.co/xBAJGH8w this post just became my most "successful" ever ...
- Sun, 17:46: I am nerdily excited about taking storytelling class.
- Sun, 21:15: NEVER BREAK THE CHAIN!!! In other news related to my KC trip, my sunburn is almost gone.
- Sun, 22:17: This commercial has officially supplanted the Skittles commercial with the old man as my favorite. http://t.co/p9b6ys62