||[Jul. 30th, 2012|12:00 pm]
( Read more...Collapse )
- Sun, 19:58: Presented without commentary. http://t.co/JPs7LsCx
- Sun, 20:11: The thrashing, squeeling bush 10 feet from me has me curious and terrified. Maybe a rat is breeding with a poodle while a hobo watches.
- Sun, 20:23: Every time I hear a cab printing a receipt, my reptile brain still looks for a smoke monster.
- Sun, 20:30: Slightly used yogurt topping soup? $75 obo http://t.co/YMdXN7w6
- Sun, 22:41: RT @megsokay: Whoever at NBC framed the shot where Aly Raisman is interviewed while Jordan Wieber cries deserves an Oscar for ART. Fucke ...
- Sun, 23:13: Spoiler alert: The best part of The Dark Knight Rises, here for your viewing. http://t.co/2nIjaVXl
- Sun, 23:59: If you refer to cops as pigs in an unironic manner, I cannot take you seriously even if they beat you to a pulp.
- Mon, 03:34: Good decisions cannot be made between 4 am and 5 am. I don't understand why my brain has not accepted this.
- Mon, 03:44: Noticed the neighbor across the way had their light on. WTF are they doing up so late? Oh, right, employment starts soon for people. #sob
- Mon, 04:02: Oh good, its after 5 am. Now I can try to make a pass at my IKEA body pillow without it banishing me to the couch again.