||[Jul. 7th, 2012|12:00 pm]
( Read more...Collapse )
- Fri, 12:51: Is it considered good luck when a pigeon crashes with an audible thud within one foot of you, gets up and flies away?
- Fri, 14:40: RT @Disalmanac: Today in 1946, George W. Bush was born. He was easily our greatest president, if you measure by Amount Of Brush Cleared.
- Fri, 16:39: RT @SarahPaIinUSA: I think if the people of Gluten want to be free, like the Librarians after Gaddafi, they'll need to show the al-Qaeda ...
- Fri, 17:30: @ebertchicago That's actually @sarahpaiinusa, but with a cleverly capitalized "i" in place of the "l". Still hilarious, but a parody.
- Fri, 18:09: Who has two thumbs and you already follow him because you're reading this? @revfajita! #FF #whatdoyoumeanthisisnthowtwitterworks?
- Fri, 19:27: My first time at Yankees Stadium and its to see Roger Waters perform The Wall.
- Fri, 19:30: Hearing "Mr Blue Sky" before the show seems weird. Ironic even. Like watching The Wall in a stadium.
- Fri, 19:46: The young couple beside me is not having a good time and we haven't started yet. This will be fun!
- Fri, 19:58: Hanging with the cool kids (read as: nerds and stoners). "@DaveNavarro: Headed to Yankee Stadium for Roger Waters - again"
- Fri, 20:08: Weird, this pyrotechnic smoke smells just like weed. #rogerwaters