||[Jun. 3rd, 2012|12:00 pm]
( Read more...Collapse )
- Sat, 12:50: Laundering like whoa! http://t.co/T0xjIixn
- Sat, 13:09: Who has a patch of grass I can lay in for the day, perhaps while boozing? Too amazing outside to be doing laundry still.
- Sat, 14:19: When a lady from OKCupid closes their account before a hastily planned first date, that's a bad sign, right?
- Sat, 14:39: "He belongs in a museum!" -me every time I see Harrison Ford. You know, when we brunch or go to museums together.
- Sat, 16:30: Now it makes sense! "Gotta cancel on tonight, my fiance found my OKC account! Oops!" So my murderer will be an angry bf, not a crazy woman!
- Sat, 18:08: Religious sights for those lacking religion such as myself. http://t.co/cCR347Ro
- Sat, 19:38: Some Union Square tweaker is going to be so happy when they pass this way... http://t.co/u6HtLR0o
- Sat, 19:58: The view of the Empire State from in front of the Daily Bugle. http://t.co/kkeO5lJS
- Sat, 20:11: Found actual religion in industry's shadow. http://t.co/F7JI6tiC
- Sat, 20:13: This office is now in 3D! http://t.co/3R5WMTkc