||[Dec. 26th, 2010|12:00 pm]
- Sat, 15:44: Spotted across the platform: Asian Santa on a Bronx-bound one train. #holidaymiracle
- Sat, 16:29: Christmas day in NYC = a day without waspy folk. Can this happen once a month?
- Sat, 20:00: @batemanimation Have you gotten to the part where The User saves Anne Frank from the Sith Lords? #tronlegacy
- Sat, 20:02: Waspy girl to Jewish guy: "I just feel so conflicted today b'cus I've converted but I love Xmas so much." I just want a slice of pizza.
- Sat, 20:07: NYC: Where you learn more than you need to about strangers. Also, "Schindler & Anne Frank: Matrix of the Sith" was still confusing, awesome.
- Sat, 21:02: Elderly couple on the one train: "The next time we see Ben Stiller, we should punch him in the face." Keep it classy NYC.
- Sat, 21:13: Wish I had a video camera, could've filmed "Hate The Fockers" on train. The Stiller family might consider a restraining order on these 2.
- Sun, 10:29: New rule: Over the age of 21, straight, have stable housing & are HIV/AIDS free? No more identifying with Rent or you catch Homeless AIDS.
- Sun, 10:47: Snow has canceled my laundry plan. Plan B? Brunch of biscuits whilst I clean the apt. The fun never ends in Inwood.