||[Nov. 6th, 2010|12:15 pm]
- Thu, 18:45: Back to about 85%, now sitting in my seat waiting for the Interpol concert to get started.
- Thu, 19:13: Sound guy sucks. Hope he improves after the opening act is done.
- Thu, 20:15: @Salsalito It definitely didn't help.
- Thu, 20:29: Only three songs in and Interpol already fantastic, not surprised. Wish a few KC folk were here to enjoy with me.
- Thu, 21:48: Hurry white people, run out of the heights! 175th and Broadway is not for you!
- Fri, 10:41: Feeling about 90% today, concert was good, bank account is finally back to normal and belly is full of croissant and hot chocolate. #content
- Fri, 11:34: Christopher Lloyd in blackface does not a Klingon make. Search For Spock kinda sucked.
- Fri, 11:55: Randomly turned on the Ron Moore commentary and skipped to a scene, learned that BSG was part of Star Wars universe. Starbuck is a Jedi?