|Uh, is this thing on?
||[Jul. 31st, 2009|05:00 pm]
So seriously, I mean to update this thing, I promise. It just never seems to happen. Brief update:|
- On the way to the beach for the weekend followed by a week in Colorado for work and vacation with mine gf.
- Oh, I've got a girlfriend. We've been dating for a little over a month. I kinda dig her a lot.
- Work is good. Hectic, but good.
- NYC continues to be great.
- Helped the lovely and talented Sharon "Mama" Spell a couple nights ago by doing sound at her comedy show and things seemed to go well. I may end up doing this more frequently and I'm excited about that prospect.
- Caught David Cross, Wyatt Cenac, and Nick Thune last night. Pretty hilarious. Wyatt Cenac has two "yo mama" jokes that kill my thermometer one, though not in that "OH DAMN!" kind of way.
- Meg gets here in 10ish days. This makes me happy as I maybe need a reminder of KC in my life, at least for a few days.
- Um. That's it. I have to run.