Blah blah blah. A proper post may come from me this week as I'll probably be holing up in my hotel room when I'm not busy with conference nonsense. "Conference?" Why yes. Started the new job last week. It's going alright so far. This week is a conference for work in Chicago. I had originally intended to get ahold of Chrissy and try to make plans with her for while I'm there, but it sounds like I'll be busy most of my time there. C'est la vie. Yay for second week on the job.
Random things that you probably won't care about:
- 12:49 "Afternoon Delight" on the United inseat radio at 10:30 am? Seriously?
- 14:32 On the ground in Chicago. Now to kill time until I can check in at the hotel.
- 14:33 Dear O'hare: who charges for airport wi-fi? Lame!
- 15:39 And now I spend the week hanging out, the occasional thumb twiddling.
- 19:32 Walk across the street for pizza or get bar food here at the hotel. It's a rough life. Jeez.
- 19:33 More importantly, Bill Hicks in my right ear, fellow conference attendees in my left ear. It pleases me.