9 days until the next movie night. I still need to find a copy of Short Circuit.
18 days and 7 hours until Sage Francis at the Granada. Awww yeah.
32 days until I leave this dead village to spend 5 days in an uglier village. At least the scenery is nice.
All things are a matter of time these days. I just need to learn patience.
<insert information about how you're supposed to load up ALL of your music, set your player to random, and type up the first 20 songs that load up>
1) VNV Nation - Solitary
2) Placebo - Johnny And Mary
3) They Might Be Giants - Fingertips, part 21
4) Air - Caramel Prisoner
5) Spin Doctors - Off My Line
6) Weakerthans - Summer Rain
7) The Hood - The River Curls Around The Town
8) Monty Python - Galaxy Song
9) Atmosphere - Don't Ever F***ing Question That
10) Richard Cheese - Insane In The Brain
11) Counting Crows - Friday I'm In Love
12) Brand New - Seventy Times 7
13) Why? - Cold Lunch
14) MC Frontalot - Yellow Lasers
15) Brand New - Mix Tape
16) Them - Grass Skirt & Fruit Hat
17) Yoko Kanno - ELM
18) The Beatles - Yesterday
19) Chris Isaak - Wicked Games
20) John Williams - The Desert - Robot Auction
I cheated. There's no way I'm loading everything I've got into iTunes yet because I need to be able to absorb music before I put it into general rotation. Instead, this bunch came out of the 4541 tracks that are loaded so far.
None of it was real anyway.