- Mon, 19:31: When told to #stayhome and shelter-in-place, you adapt and break out a joeskc #z-mankit for dinner. It was hard not… https://t.co/NLIIo7FisC
- Tue, 04:19: RT @emrazz: There is one reason - ONE - that the president continues to push the chloroquine narrative without couching as to its effective…
- Tue, 05:36: RT @CoryWoodroof47: Twitter is this: a highly-trained, incredibly credible public health expert with years of experience shares a detailed,…
- Tue, 05:37: RT @chick_in_kiev: she was 36
- Tue, 05:39: RT @TheMal_Content: https://t.co/xP5ozwdVHm
- Tue, 08:26: RT @hellolanemoore: me when someone asks me how I am in 2020: https://t.co/nOBvzEB7Je
- Tue, 08:29: RT @kevinddaniels: I’m old enough to remember when they used to claim all lives matter.
- Tue, 08:55: Idiot doesn't seem to grasp that millions dead would also plunge us into economic doom. But cool, volunteer to die… https://t.co/0MUQesrZvn
- Tue, 08:58: RT @kjhealy: "I never thought they'd cull MY grandma!" says woman who voted for Culling People's Grandmas Party
Fri, 08:52: RT @ DougJBalloon: The new Wes Anderson movie is drawing mixed reviews from critics. Here's why that's bad news for Joe Biden.
Fri, 12:18: RT @ MikeDrucker: By age 30 you should: 1. Take car 2. Go to mum’s 3. Kill Phil (sorry) 4. Grab Liz 5. Go to the Winchester 6. Have…
Fri, 10:25: RT @ mmpadellan: Nobody: Not a single living soul: The former guy: "I'm not into golden showers." 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Fri, 10:31: RT @…