- Thu, 14:05: RT @SenWarren: And we need Attorney General Jeff Sessions – who should have never been confirmed in the first place – to resign. We need it…
- Thu, 14:07: RT @GabrielRossman: This is the future that post-Reaganite conservatives want. https://t.co/HbN6uiz5ke
- Thu, 14:17: A reporter from Breitbart managed to view the GOP healthcare plan. Probably why it's under lock and key. https://t.co/kPZFt1kRu4
- Thu, 14:57: RT @KatyTurNBC: "He once slept on a memory-foam mattress and left no impression whatsoever." https://t.co/uniJopOfeJ
- Thu, 15:13: RT @delrayser: "I did not have international relations with that country." https://t.co/8LokclAYsK
- Thu, 15:22: Jeff Sessions belongs behind the register at a Cracker Barrel, not in charge of the Justice Dept.
- Thu, 15:23: RT @ddale8: Sessions says they talked about a church visit to Russia, and terrorism, and then "somehow the subject of Ukraine came up."
- Thu, 16:14: RT @JuddLegum: Does Trump get credit for this too or only when companies add jobs? https://t.co/JofXJbxDn8
- Thu, 16:19: RT @marklisanti: "I don't wecall." https://t.co/dyHBdtVJkb
Thu, 04:56: RT @ powellnyt: “His face was in your windshield, Jason. Think about that,” a detective told South Dakota Attorney General Jason…
Tue, 04:38: RT @ danozzi: just to be clear: gender reveal parties have a higher body count and have done more property damage than antifa ever…
Sun, 03:41: RT @ MeanestBossEver: We need a new term for a group of crows.